Follow Us @jadephotographs

March 22, 2015

La pascua

The last week of the Savior's life 

I was so lucky to have found this great script, for the last week of the Savior. I revised it and also translated it into Spanish, 
well with the help of Hermana Villalobos.
It is so amazing. I wish everyone could have been there. I love this time of year, when we celebrate new life, and especially the life, death and resurrection of our 
Savior Jesus Christ. He has done so many things for me. I am forever grateful to Him. I try to give all my energy, my talents, my abilities and my time to Him. I love my life it is so full of wonderful things and people. I am grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. To have a prophet and apostles guiding me in this time in history.
I'm so lucky to have the temple as a constant reminder that life goes on eternally & I will be with my husband and our family forever. 
The Savior did all that for me. He gave me all that. 
I'm the luckiest person I know. 
Happy Birthday & Resurrection Jesus!! 

No comments: