Follow Us @jadephotographs

May 22, 2013

Articles of Faith Sundae

The Articles of Faith Challenge

So when I came in as Primary President I wanted to encourage the kids to memorize the 13 articles of faith. So I bought a giant candy bar and promised everyone who memorized all 13 would get one.

 For Faith in God activity night I designed this little handout. I saw the idea to do a sundae somewhere I can't remember the site, but I did the handout. As the kids passed off articles of faith they were able to receive the below


  
The kids had so much learning the articles of faith, with such an amazingly delicious motivation how could they not. I didn't expect them to memorize all 13 in an hour. So they were all able to make the kind of sundae they wanted. But they will not get the giant candy bar til all 13 are memorized. This was just a motivational activity. It was so much fun.  I thought the nursery was the best calling but I have to say this calling is the best in the world. 
I love these kids so much!!


I love being able to teach them gospel. I want them to remember me when they are teaching their own children, that Sister West helped them memorize the articles of faith with 
Articles of Faith ice cream sundaes.   















 

No comments: