Follow Us @jadephotographs

February 2, 2013

Food, Glorious Food!

I love to cook so much. 

I am grateful my husband does too. We love being in the kitchen together. We enjoy experimenting with new recipes and playing with different flavors. My goal this year is to keep myself more organized. If that is even possible. Anyways I created this binder that holds my stake calender, my primary calendar, my weekly calendar, my menus, & shopping lists, and the last section is the finance section. I am putting up some pictures of recent explorations in the kitchen. If you want a recipe I can dig em up out of my head and post em. But in the meantime enjoy your delectable eye feast.
Stuffed pepper soup

Stuffed pepper soup

Stuffed pepper soup

Stuffed pepper soup

Feta & berries stuffed pork chops, over citrus wild rice salad topped with butternut squash and apple puree.  


Feta & berries stuffed pork chops, over citrus wild rice salad topped with butternut squash and apple puree.
Fried mini candy bars. Snickers & milky way

Fried mini candy bars. Snickers & milky way

Fried mini candy bars. Snickers & milky way

Pacer's Rocky Road Cake

Frito Taco Salad

Frito Taco Salad



No comments: