Follow Us @jadephotographs

April 18, 2012

Twitterpation Season

I love the spring as I have previously stated…another springtime blog is coming. But this one is a little different. 
I love watching the little birds chase each other through the trees, and seeing all the new babies. It is such a beautiful and natural thing for new life to begin after a long winter.  And it has been one heck of a long winter.

Jan 2, 2012: I went on my last first date…and we have been together ever since. 
Introducing Pacer West: a charming country boy, whom is my complete opposite but makes me smile all day long. We started out just as "friends." But pretty much everyone around us knew we would end up being more than just friends. Who Knew???!!!

 This is our first picture together and he was my non-boyfriend at this point. 

At the temple

Buying a hat

Laying on the trampoline

  
I am super crazy about him. He makes me happy and I look forward to getting to know him even better. He is my best friend and so much more. 

Caught you being cute…
He took me shooting for the first time ever. And I had fun. but oh cute he looked.

I taught him some new photography techniques.

Getting ready to shoot.

Olivia's boyfriend… she loves him.
So this blog post is for you my love. I love you like crazy!

 


No comments: