Pacer and I saw this recipe in a magazine while standing in line at Bimart. It was meant to be, so we decided to make the pizza but of course add our own stuff and make it super yummy.
Four cheese white pizza a la Jade & Pacer
recipe originally from BH&G we adapted to our liking.
1 pound prepared pizza dough, at room temperature we used Winco pizza dough*it was super yummy*
Nonstick cooking spray2 tablespoons olive oil
1 jar artichoke hearts
1/2 package of sun dried tomatoes, sliced or to liking
1. If using prepared pizza dough, follow package directions. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Coat a 14-inch pizza pan with cooking spray; set aside. We used a pizza stone it cooked the pizza perfectly. A much better choice.
2. In a medium nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook and stir for 30 seconds. Gradually add spinach; cook about 2 minutes or just until wilted. Remove from heat.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 14-inch circle. Transfer to the prepared pizza pan.
4. In a medium bowl combine mozzarella, provolone, and Asiago cheeses. Sprinkle half of the cheese mixture over dough. Top with spinach; drizzle any oil and garlic remaining in skillet over spinach. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese mixture. Add artichokes and sun dried tomatoes. Top with spoonfuls of ricotta cheese; drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
5. Bake for 14 to 15 minutes or until crust is brown on the bottom. Sprinkle with pine nuts.*except if your Pacer you burn the pine nuts and emit them from the recipe*