March 6, 2012

Remodeled

at Tuesday, March 06, 2012
My dad decided it was time to move the office into the bedroom next to mine. So in doing so he needed to build a wall into my room to give me a closet…but it will be a future bathroom (when I finally get a life and move out). He spent 2 weeks working on the construction project. We spent all day last Saturday working on moving things around and reorganizing. It was back breaking and exhausting work. I love to rearrange and reorganize so it was okay for me. 
Even though my space is smaller. I am enjoying having my closet in the same room and I can see all of my shoes in one place and that makes me happy. (sad thing to admit. But terribly true)
























0 comments:

 

Adventures in Married Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei