Follow Us @jadephotographs

March 18, 2012

I love peaceful Sundays


I really love this quote. It makes me want to be a good person every day. I am grateful for a wonderful, loving Heavenly Father. Who has blessed me with a life full of experiences good and bad. 
I am grateful for friends who will listen to me and lift me up. I am in love with life, with waking up each day and seeing those I love. I love watching the sun set out my window, to feel the warmth of evening sun. I love snuggling with furry kitties…even though I have no one thing in my closet that doesn't contain cat hair. 
I love my family who are always there when I need them. I love my dear friends that love me no matter what I say or do, and don't judge me for my shortcomings. 

I hope that when I leave this earthly experience that I will be remembered for the love I give and the joy I bring. Just write on my headstone… LOL 
 
 

No comments: