Follow Us @jadephotographs

January 4, 2012

New Year's Resolutions


New Year's Resolutions
 

Giving up on New Years' resolutions is common because most people don’t understand the purposes of New Year's resolutions! Many believe resolutions are made once and then lived perfectly thereafter. That is a formula for failure if I’ve ever heard one! A resolution is to resolve to do something then go at it with all our energy, recognizing we are apprentices and not the master.  

Written by Jack S. Marshall

 

 

Every year I make resolutions that are realistically never ever accomplished…

 
































So this year I am trying this…

Dear Lord
So far this year I've done well.
I haven't gossiped, I haven't lost my temper, I haven't been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish, or overindulgent. I'm very thankful for that.  But in a few minutes, Lord, I'm going to get out of bed, and from then on I'm probably going to need a lot more help.
Amen

 



No comments: