Follow Us @jadephotographs

December 15, 2011

A trip to the ER

Not really how I wanted to end my Tuesday and start my Wednesday. I love Wednesdays. I have all my little kiddos here. We were going to make our party eggs, make gingerbread cookies and open some Christmas presents. So my Wednesday was ruined.
I woke up around midnight throwing up and continued on until 4am, when I finally decided it was time to go the ER. I never go to the ER. So it was bad enough to send me there. I threw up a few more times there after they gave me more medicine. After blood work, an ultra sound and an IV, they finally determined I had a severe case of Stomach flu. I guess it has been really bad this season. Lots of people have been coming in with the same thing. So I finally made it home around 9ish and slept the rest of the day away. 
What a bummer. I also have to miss my first substitute jobs at the school in Salem. I majorly bummed about that. Majorly!!!!


No comments: