Follow Us @jadephotographs

November 6, 2011

Oopsie!! #19 & 18 things I am thankful for

OK so I forgot yesterday to do a post. It was a busy day.

#19: Stake Conference
In the past two days we has some really amazing speakers at our Stake Conference. There was President Walker and the airplane analogy. I will never be able to sit in Sacrament meeting again without remembering the 4 exit doors and how to open my scriptures. Too funny!!! But then there was President Noyes talk about keeping the word of wisdom that really hit home. I am grateful for these wonderful inspired men of God. It was a beautiful and spirit filled weekend. 



#18 Sight
I am truly thankful for eyesight. For without I would not be able to see how beautiful the world is around me. How brightly the sun shine thru the colorful fall trees. It so wonderful to have eyes.

No comments: