September 12, 2011

Sad Day :-(

at Monday, September 12, 2011
I enjoy blogging, editing photographs, exploring the web & designing nifty things. And I really like doing it with an ice tea, root beer, or water...well Saturday night was no exception to the rule I was enjoying a fabulously refreshing glass of grape juice (which I rarely drink) when around the midnight hour there was a terrible accident. Yes I bet you can all predict what had occurred. We will just call it,"the event"  happened so suddenly I had no time to really think about what was going on. It just happened in slow motion, my hand moved too quickly for the glass and I didn't have a good grip on the cup, when it happened... the spill! Yes there was a spill of grape juice and my darling and beloved computer just happened to be in the path of said grape juice. I hurriedly cleaned up as best as I could making sure to get rid of the sticky mess. Maybe it was the hour of the evening or that I never thought that a little bit of grape juice could reek such havoc. But, alas, according to the fine and very good looking guys at the apple store there was no hope for recovery. I attempted to make the pain go away by trying on very expensive and most fierce shoes. But to no avail. I still felt very very very sad. :-( sniff sniff.  
So I drowned my sorrows in a delicious red velvet cake and pistachio frozen yogurt with vanilla yogurt chips. It helped ease the pain a bit.
 So now I write to you from my mothers PC and it pains me greatly really really really greatly. Cause when I mess up I can't control z. And that makes me very very very uncomfortable. So those of you who read my sad tale I am taking donations for a new computer. I do take large bills and credit cards. Pay pal works too. 
Okay, so maybe I'm being a little dramatic you don't really have to donate but if you really loved me you would. :-) hehhehe

RIP my dearest friend 

2 comments:

Barett on September 13, 2011 at 7:09 AM said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. I am sure it was a terrible feeling watching the glass tip in slow motion all over the computer. Heidi and I found a used mac a little while ago for about $500. She loves it though I am sure you are probably looking for something nicer. What is your price goal?

Jade Photography on September 13, 2011 at 8:48 PM said...

no worries the apple fairy will be delivering my new computer on Saturday. Don't ask any more than that. ha ha just know that my sadness has been replaced with happiness.

 

Adventures in Married Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei