8 oz uncooked linguine
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
1 3/4 cups Progresso® chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
1/2 cup half-and-half
2 tablespoons dry sherry, if desired
1 1/2 cups frozen cooked deveined peeled medium shrimp, thawed, tail shells removed
1 cup edamame or peas
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1/3 cup Progresso® plain bread crumbs
2 tablespoons shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook linguine as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Stir in flour and lemon-pepper seasoning. Stir in broth; heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Stir in half-and-half, sherry, shrimp and peas.
- Drain linguine; place in 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Pour sauce over linguine; toss to mix.
- In small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons melted butter and the bread crumbs. Sprinkle over shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until mixture is hot and topping is golden brown.